We are a “Think Tank” that:
- Is a leader in innovative Academic Programs
- Provides credible intelligence sources and a platform for independent analysis
- Encourages and supports informed debate
- Seeks to influence policy and ideas on building community and world resolved to global security through respect, understanding and tolerance
- Places great importance and emphasis on Conflict Prevetion and Resolution
Innovative Academic Programs
We build collaborative and partnership relationships with universities and other platforms of higher education. We expend time resources assessing social trends predicated on economic and political matrices and in doing so create future education requirements.
This far the Institute as formulated and implemented:
- Conflict Prevention and Resolution – Baccalaureate degree program
- Human rights Law – Master’s degree program
- Cultural Sensitivity & Awareness Master Baccalaureate degree programs
Credible intelligence sources and a platform for independent analysis
- We maintain strong ties with country / regional sources of proven intelligence.
- Our sources provide validated firsthand information in our research, analysis and reporting.
- We organize events for discussion, talks and debates in order that non-aligned points of view can have a platform and venue for engagement in order to establish understanding and mutuality of respect.
- We provide resource assets and information in order that the discussion and debates are predicated on empirical data and facts.
Influence policy and ideas on building community and world resolved to global security through respect, understanding and tolerance
- We engage directly on issues pertinent concern to our focus areas with government, institutions, international organizations and other NGO’s
- We seek to make available platforms under secure and non-prejudicial environments for unbiased dialogue
- We engage, develop and implement programs of various description that allow increased security and community harmony through dialog, respect and tolerance
Conflict Prevention and Resolution
- We are ADR professionals and problem solvers
- We seek by our education programs to create an army of peacemakers
- We believe in prevention of the conflict before it needs resolution and resolution at all costs in the absence of appeasement to avoid armed aggression.