VISA for attendance

We provide assistance to all participating memebers in faciltitiaitng requirement for travel to Switzerland.

If you are not a European citizen, you may need a visa to enter Switzerland. A residence permit is also required for all foreigner students.

Non-European students – Visa

If you are not of European or Swiss nationality, check the Federal Office for Migration website to see if you need a visa to enter Switzerland.

If this is the case, we will give you a letter of invitation and help you with the administrative procedures for obtaining a visa. The procedures can take up to to four months.