List of Training Courses:
|Cultural Senstitivty & Awareness (Basic)||20 Hours|
|Cultural Senstitivty & Awareness (Advanced)||20 Hours|
|Cultural Sensitivity in the Work Environment||12 Hours|
|Cultural Sensitivity – Government to Constitutency||16 Hours|
|Cultural Sensitivity – Judiciary||16 Hours|
|Cultural Sensitivity – Law Enforcement to Public||16 Hours|
3 Day – Training Course
- Geneva Switzerland
- Vilnius, Lithuania
This module aims to:
- Encourage participants to act, feel, and think differently
- Help participants perceive a situation from another person’s point of view
Program emphasis includes:
- CULTRURAL COMMUNICATION
- POSITIVE MICRO-INEQUITIES
- Verbal Communications
- “You” Messages:
- Showing Power
- To Say or Not to Say
- Non-Verbal Communication
- Is your organization’s commitment to diversity reflected within the organization’s core values?
- Is your organization’s diversity the unintended consequence of shifting demographics?
- Does management reflect the values of your organization and the individuals who make it up?
- Is your organization’s commitment to diversity reflected in its budget as well as its demographics?
- Is there a support system in place that allows for open dialogue about diversity issues in your workplace? How often?
- Do employees trust management and each other enough to communicate these issues?
- Do employees advocate for each other and understand the value in advocacy?
- What is the largest diversity concern in your workplace?
Value of a Diverse workforce
Valuing diversity focuses on maximizing the ability of all employees to contribute to organizational goals.
- Understanding experiences of members of various cultural groups
- Understanding barriers to communication across cultures
- Applying knowledge to everyday practices is what builds cultural competence
- Can be used to train and motivate employees, develop skills and leadership, and mark your organization as an employer of choice
- Respect. Reliability. Retention.